Wednesday, May 21, 2014

It's Here!

Sure signs the summer is well on its way include: 

Neighborhood blossoms. 






Field trips.  



And bedding all over the yard. 



I would like to say that I am using these last couple of weeks before school ends to deep clean, organize and de clutter. 

But unless I'm working or running kids around I prefer to just sit on the porch and enjoy this lovely season. 

We all need to hope that I won't die soon because whoever has to deal with my cluttered counter, disasterous garage and jam packed closets will not be a happy camper. 


1 comment:

Corinne Baird said...

Yeah. . . the 2 brown recluse I found today while cleaning up clothes is making me declutter more than the last few days of fewer kiddos around the house. Blah! But at least OUTSIDE the house is beautifully summer here too. (And spiders out there aren't so bad.) :P